Sunday, November 23, 2014

He Lifts Me Up

God is awesome! You could probably tell from my last post that I was a bit frustrated. It spurred on some difficult conversations, but ones I am so grateful to have had. The biggest thing I have learned is that I need to be proactive in letting people know when I am praying for them. Being reminded this week that we have some faithful prayer warriors out there, has been such an encouragement! So, I encourage you to let your prayers be known. Not the "praying in the village square for all to hear how righteous you are" type of known, but the simple "hey, I've been praying for you" kind. 

Our Kenya Date Night event happened this past weekend. It wasn't as well attended as we had hoped, but we had a great time! The love that was shared with us that night will fill us for a long time. We were even blessed with an unexpected extra donation. And then when we showed up for church today we found out two more support checks came in! I don't know how He does it, but God always spurs His people to encourage us when Satan is trying to take us down. I am so grateful to be a child of God, and the recipient of unconditional love.
Ready to Continue- Anne

"But God, who encourages those who are discouraged, encouraged us by the arrival of Titus." - 2 Corinthians 7:6
Ben and I 

I was so happy to get to dance!

Mr. Gyro's donated some really awesome food!

Ben and Jonathan, lookin' good!

Me with one of my favorite people, Kristine

The Hollowoods! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment