Wednesday, December 24, 2014

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!

So earlier this week I was sure I was having a panic attack and getting an ulcer from the stress. I kept looking at the growing pile of packages that were coming in to deliver and wondering if we were ever going to be able to fit everything!

This is just one delivery!!!!


I did everything in my power to procrastinate from packing: got in a car accident, painted more paintings, wrapped presents, shopped, etc. But I knew that if I didn't start soon, I may keel over from the anxiety. A dear friend took the girls for the evening so I could buckle down. 


First, I laid out all of our clothes. Because we will have access to laundry, I tried to limit what we are taking. However, you can see my pile on the front right.....And then it came time to  put it all in suitcases. I am so grateful the kids got new suitcases for Christmas from their grandmother! Finally, I took an inventory of all of the items we received and divided them among the bags, taking careful note of which bag had what.


I was quite surprised at how easily everything fit and with room to spare! I am so grateful because I was getting worried that we wouldn't have room for our treats for the Taylors. I got them purchased yesterday, and may have gone overboard, so hopefully the room is sufficient! 

And so we are here, on Christmas Eve, getting ready to celebrate the birth of our Savior with our Kenya Survey just two days away. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support. We cannot wait to GO!!!!!

Anxiously Patient- Anne

"Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD." -Psalms 27:14



No comments:

Post a Comment