Saturday, August 16, 2014

Every Little Bit Helps


I spent the weekend, thus far, working hard with some really good friends to help out with upcoming expenses. Yard Sales are not glamorous, they take a lot of effort and have very little return. However, I got to do it in some really good company which eases some of the burden. We descended on my friend's house with a copious amount of kids' items and God blessed us with two glorious days of good weather! I didn't make enough to pay for our survey trip, but seeing as I only brought over one car load of items and a playhouse I am happy that I made enough to pay for Rianne's passport and the printing and sending of our support letters. It may not be much, but every little bit helps!

Blessings-Anne

P.S. If anyone is in need of a flower girl dress, size 8, I know where you can find one. ;)

"Wise words bring many benefits, and hard work brings rewards." -Proverbs 12:14

No comments:

Post a Comment